We have vast experience in high-stakes intellectual property litigation which includes copyright infringement, trademark infringement and patent infringement lawsuits. The future of our clients depended upon the outcomes in some of these cases. Sometimes millions were at risk. Whether your dispute involves bet-the-company stakes or is a simple a business dispute that involves copyright, trademark or patent rights, we have experience to cost-effectively handle your case.
We are experienced in prosecuting and defending significant and important copyright, trademark and patent cases in a wide variety of industries. We represent plaintiffs and defendants alike, and consider alternative and contingency fee arrangements, such as contingency fees, on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to inquire about a specific case, please contact us to discuss the matter, as soon as possible.
Examples of our litigation experience include:
- Representation of a nationally renowned artist in a case in federal court involving infringement of his works via the internet.
- Representation of a manufacturer in a federal court case involving infringement of proprietary payment system software.
- Representation of a marketing company against a national franchisor in a federal court case involving copyright infringement of marketing materials.
- Representation of industrial analyst against local dealers in a federal court case involving copyright infringement of industry specific marketing information.
- Representation of a software developer against unauthorized copying of his software in a federal court case involving copyright infringement.
- Representation of an author against one of the largest international media companies in federal court case involving copyright infringement of a movie based upon a book.
- Representation of a local transportation company against allegations of unauthorized copying of an electronic directory involving open source licensing.
- Represented several clients in allegations of unlawful copyright infringement in federal court cases involving the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Representation of a national sporting authority in a federal lawsuit involving the unauthorized use of his materials in a copyright infringement suit against a national publisher.
- Representation of internationally-based website in a federal case involving trademark infringement issues in international sports.
- Representation of an international diversified agricultural business in a federal case involving alleged trademark infringement against another international agriculture company.
- Representation of a local seasonal business in a state common law trademark dispute in state court.
- Representation of a regional franchise based company against a local company in federal court involving unauthorized trade mark and trade dress infringement.
- Assisted a regional manufacturing company in the appeal of a trade secret dispute involving former employees.
- Represented a local internet based business against allegations of trade secrets violations in state court.
- Representation of a local computer company against a large electronics retailer in a dispute based upon trademarks in federal court.
- Representation of a local company against unauthorized use of a federally and state registered trademark and trade dress.
- Representation of domestic and international companies in various industries in cases before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Representation of a internet based design company against another designer.
- Representation of a local sports organization whose name and logo were copied by a competitor in a trademark infringement case.
- Represented a design company against another design company who attempted to claim their functional product design and packaging was a protectable trade dress.
- Representation of a manufacturing company over the design of one of its major products in a federal court case that also included trademark and trade-dress claims.
- Representation of an industrial company over a patent based upon an invention by an employee involving shop rights and co-inventor concerns.